A little help for tomorrow on the lower Croix

• drifter295
    Hastings MN

Hi Guys, I just found out that I’m taking 3 of my nephews ages 9 9 and 7 fishing tomorrow on the Croix. We plan on having fun and catching fish more than anything but I haven’t been out in awhile and would appreciate some realistic opportunities for them to catch some crappies or smallies. Our gameplan is stay stay south of the Kinni down to Prescott, I’m not interested in any waypoints just a couple suggestions on where they’ve been biting the last few days in this heat, I’m attempting to get them away from their games and such and learn to enjoy the water, thanks Pk

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

We pulled some crappies off the rocks in 24-32 FOW a couple weeks ago. We picked them up trolling and it was above the Kinni. Watch your graph and locate schools of fish then vertical jig or slip bobber ’em

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

WIth the weather predicted for tomorrow and the kids that age I would look for a beach or decent shoreline to pull up on and do some bank fishing and swimming.

sandmannd

I wouldn’t take kids out in that heat tomorrow. If you do, look in 20-30 FOW for fish. We pulled sunnies and crappies out today in those depths with crawlers while fishing eyes today.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.