Boat cover

• Boone04
    Fountain city, WI

I am looking for somebody that makes custom boat covers does anybody know of a good shop in lax or rochester area to check out?

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Flynns on the Northside of LA Crosse.

FDR

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

I am having one made at the end of the month from a guy in Hudson. Mike’s Custom Upholstery. His number is 715-381-5550. He offers a lifetime warrant on his work (canvas is warrantied by the mfg). He was willing to price match another quote I had done too. Give him a call and see what he can do for you. I’ll post some pics when he finishes mine.

franz
    Saginaw, MN

I had a custom cover made for my wx1880 which turned out great from lakes area canvas in Chisago city MN. http://www.lakesareaboatworks.com/ Enclosed strap with winch on one side makes it easy to use when docked. Covers the bowmount and has a couple of straps on the back around the motors and one belly strap all for about $750.

stephanie72001

I purchased my boat cover from Empire Covers. They offer semi-custom fit covers- I know you said you were looking for a custom fit, but in my opinion, semi-custom work just as well and are cheaper too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.