Moxies locally

• chubby
    Bloomington

I am thinking about picking up some Moxies and was wondering who carried them locally?

Also what would be you your top 3 or 4 color choices be for the river?

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

With no location in your profile, hard to tell what is local for you

Ron

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Yo Mr. Chubby!

If you go to MY HOME and then down to the first EDIT, there’s a place holder where you can put in your city/location.

This way we know what’s local for you.

raapala
    Eau Claire, WI

I know of a couple places call Chubby’s are those yours? If so, Stanley WI is not too far from Eau Claire and Scheels carries moxies.

Kidding aside, I think Dean at Everts could get you an order pretty fast, even if you don’t have anything local.

chubby
    Bloomington

Oops, South Metro, Mississippi river. Also any tips on colors?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

If a mail order from Dean isn’t an option I think Joe’s carries them too. Might want to call ahead re: availability and colors before driving over.

For pool 2 at this time of year I’d pick up chart. pepper, white, firecracker chart. tail, Pro Blue and Chart. Orange Core. That should give you a well rounded set of colors to work with.

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Quote:

Quote:

I think Joe’s carries them too. Might want to call ahead re: availability and colors before driving over.

I’ll save ya the drive and phone call. As of Sunday Joes had all colors of the moxies in stock.

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I think Joe’s carries them too. Might want to call ahead re: availability and colors before driving over.

I’ll save ya the drive and phone call. As of Sunday Joes had all colors of the moxies in stock.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Yep, Joes has them picked a bunch up today along with the precision jigs.
    Was not sure what size of jigs to get so I went with 1/4 oz. I’m sure I’ll be back for more sizes.

Quite impressive style and color options going on there sure am excited to give them a try.

fisherman-j
    Northern MN

I’m up in northern MN and I’d like to see the Moxies and jigs like the Draggin jig in person (I’m a touchy feely guy too). I looked on their website, and they show Gander Mtn, but the Bemidji Gander doesn’t stock them. Are there any northern MN locations to see these lures?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.