Water temps or reports?

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Any one have any reports from the area. Fish lake is where I like to target the spring time crappies. This is about the only time of the year you will find me on a lake. Thinking it might be a couple of weeks before I hit it.
    Any one been out in the area. How about water temps?

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Mike- I did get out a bit this past Friday on Pearl Lake. The bite was there with most Crappies on the small side. I had talked to a few people that mentioned the later evening bite brought bigger fish. I had a few issues this day with both my graph and digital camera so I did not get the water temp, or pics. The fish where in the 4ft-8 ft depth range. I have been hearing of good reports from around the area lakes and will re-group and get back out soon.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Made it out tonight. Water temps between 60 to 65 degrees. That warm weather on sunday sure seemed to have heated up the surface.
    From what the bait shop told me most of the spring time holes are going around mora and rush lake. I had a little luck on my outing tonight but it sure seemed to be the start of the run in that spot. Also caught 2 nice male eyes. Hope they are still there in a few weeks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.