Beaver Dam (Cumberland WI)

• cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Heading up to this lake starting Saturday – following Sunday. Anyone got some knowledge of this lake to get me started?

Will fish for anything but order of preference would be crappie, eyes, and smallies.

Thanks in advance!!

Eric

dbright
    Cambridge

It’s been a few years but I did find some eyes around the sunken island. I’ll see if I can find my old map to refresh my memory.

Tony K
    Barnes Wi

The eyes are biting just about any way u want to catch the weeds deep gravel mud flats all going and trolling cranks in the lake base. Slip bobers on edges of mud lot of action.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

You could PM Bzzsaw. He has a place there. Just make sure you stop in at Louie’s.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Eric,
    I will be at the cabin this weekend. Our cabin is on Sand Lake (right north of Beaver Dam). I ice fish Beaver Dam quite a bit and my uncle has a cabin on the lake. What time will you be up on Saturday? I’d be happy to stop by and help you drink a couple cold ones (and point out some spots to try and catch some fish).

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Hey wait a minute. I may not be so far away I cant drink his beer too!!!!! Although I HATE going south when I’m up north!!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Hey, since when does the unemployed guy supply the beer? Plus, this cabin is with the in-laws, I’m going to need an outlet and it sounds like your two places might just be what I need!!

Not sure of my timing on Saturday yet but let’s plan on getting together up there this weekend or next.

ET

damon_barker
    Cumberland, Wisconsin

I know a few spots on this lake and surrounding lakes…fishing in the area isnt as fast and furious as earlier but i have been catchin more big fish…pm me for sum spots

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.