St. Louis river boundaries?

• packingheat
    Reads Landing Mn

What are the boundaries for fishing the river if you have a MN fishing license? Thank you, Doug

poppy402
    Eagle Point Wisconsin

You can go anywhere with either liscense. But if you are in the superior entry you better have a WI liscense. Wait, if your in the superior entry you better tell me because your on a bite I’m not lol! An officer gave a guy that was in my boat last year a bunch of grief for this exact question. He never did give a clear answer now that I think about it lol.

packingheat
    Reads Landing Mn

Thanks Grant, nothing is really set in stone about the boundaries. Thanks for the info. No hot bite, we will be coming up over Fathersday weekend. I just seen a few spots on my Lake Master chip that I would like to give a try and wanted to make sure we would be legal.

poppy402
    Eagle Point Wisconsin

Cool good luck! The LakeMaster chip is awesome on the river!! What are you targeting walleyes? I found a ton of crappies today, i just need the water to become a little clearer and then they will bite! When ya find them on the river, they are BIG!!

packingheat
    Reads Landing Mn

Thanks for the info Grant. We will be targeting walleyes. It’s so cool the way those walleyes fight up there, you have a hard time netting them the first time they come up to the surface.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.