Lake Recommendations

• baldwin4
    NE IA

We are planning to stay closer to home and fish southern MN. Are looking to be up June 6-13. Resort or private cabin info would be helpful also. We love to fish for walleye and panfish.

baldwin4
    NE IA

I better go back to N MN to fish. Must not be any lakes in S MN

up man
    UP MICHIGAN

There are alot of good lakes in southern minnesota. No one wants to give away there hot spots!

llong

Cedar lake near fairbault is usually good around that time before it gets green. There is a resort on there Le Mouix, not sure on the spelling. Clear lake in waseca is good for panfish, there is a campground right across the lake, you can check french lake hoy’s resort on there. I don’t think roberts or shields lake have resorts on them. Sakata lake can be good too.

tgif

Evert’s Resort on Miss. River/Lake Pepin. Still the best fishing in So. MN. Lot’s of species…Lot’s of water…most consistent bikini trolling I’ve found as well.
    TGIF

up man
    UP MICHIGAN

I’m guessing Okoboji and Spirit Lake are gonna be too busy for you? By the first part of June Spirit Lake should be really good. This would be close too you but it is always so busy there during that time of year.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.