Anyone going to the Arctic Blast ?

• Castaway
    Otsego,MN

Ive been going for years and going again this year.We arent bringing the sleds but it would be a good year for it.Probably just drive to the Goose and drink beer like every other year They have a lot of great prizes to give away and we usually win something.Last year I won a pair of Arctic Cat bibs and a Arctic Blast Jacket and a few other small prizes as well as a few items I bid on.Its a great time if your a vikings fan and even a few Packer fans show up

big_g
    Isle, MN

I am not going this year…… If Carl can’t go, it just won’t be the same…. Have fun !!!

big G

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

Also won one of these

jtimm
    Mora,MN

To bad you didn’t win tickets to a “Love Boat” launch with some of the Vikings on board!

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

Ya I always miss out on the fun stuff

Derek Hanson

Is Tarvaris Jackson going to be there? Please tell me he got traded….

jtimm
    Mora,MN

I heard Tavarius may not make it, but Gus Ferotte (SP?) will be replacing him!

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

What a zoo. I just got back from fishing and with the number of police up there in the Garrison area alone you better be watching yourself. PS fishing was slow.

russjudy
    Minnesota

we stayed away from there and fished littlewhitefish, fishing got real tuff there too

anyone get any pixs of the Artic Blast to post-never been there

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

It was another great year at the Arctic Blast.I bid on a signed Bud Grant Arctic Cat helmet and won as I was the only bdder.That was a steal I also won 3 signed Vikings jerseys,a couple jackets,2 Footballs and something I really needed…a karoke machine

jtimm
    Mora,MN

So what do ya use the jerseys for? Oil rags?

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

Quote:

So what do ya use the jerseys for? Oil rags?

Maybe

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.