Quick Update 10/26

• brett
    Brooklyn Park, MN

I was able to sneak up again last night with my dad and a friend of mine. We ran the same program that others have been having some success with lately – trolling inside weedlines very slow with a variety of different stickbait sizes and colors. We did well on numbers of 18-22 inch fish and also had a couple of bigger fish too. Attached is a pic of my buddy and me with a double. Good luck to those heading up there this weekend. I won’t be fishing as I will be off chasing whitetails.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Didn’t want to say hi last night or what???? What boat were you in? Did you see me??

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Way to go, Brett,
    good luck with the Deer.
    Jack.

brett
    Brooklyn Park, MN

Calvin – I saw your truck at the launch and talked to Rob in the harbor but didn’t see you on the water? Would have definitely said hi if I would have recognized you! I was fishing out of the Lund Explorer – no marine radio so I couldn’t see who was in the area. How did you guys end up?

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

close to 20 fish! same hooking ratio as we had on Tuesday night!!!! Did you fish the same area?

TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

Any tips on where I should go once I launch from Terry’s?
    Do I go left or right?

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

either way…..to the left you have more rocks…to the right you have more weeds….both sides have been holding fish!!!!

neverhome
    Anoka county

Calvin, from what brett said we fished in the same area but we were in a bit shallower. We boated over 30 with a handfull of bigger fish. It was his dad’s first trip out fall cranking so it was nice getting on a decent number of fish. We were in the red explorer with the T8.

BobO

Quote:

either way…..to the left you have more rocks…to the right you have more weeds….both sides have been holding fish!!!!

Doesn’t a left out of Terry’s take you to the weedlines?

Fireball

Quote:

Quote:

His other left

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

His other left

EXACTLY!!! sorry it was a late night last night!!!!!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Nice seeing you Brett and NeverHome on Frdiay!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.