fun night of fishing!

• aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

i got off work today and talked to jonathan, he asked me if i wanted to go fish a pond with him. so after talking a bit i grabed a few rods and off we went. started off pretty slow but northerns where hittin on top all night. when it was gettin dark out, the buzzbait was the ticket. while jonathan and paddlin around i picked up his rod i ask “care if i thorw this a few times, you wont be mad if i get one will ya?” 2 cast maybe i nailed a nice bass. he took his rod back and a few mins later he nailed a nice northern. the laster we came back to the spot and he picked up one more little bass. it was a really fun night. we will be back out there again!
    -Aaron

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

heres my bass

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

heres Jonathan’s northern

JonathanTegeler
    Manchester, Iowa

boy what a night, im sure arons glad i talked to him about fishin after he worked all day, feels like i worked all day after padling the boat around the pond all nite but it was a fun night of fishing

Jonathan

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Great fish guys!! The smiles say it all!!!

Aaron- have you and your dad been back to delhi lake or below lately? I would imagine it is nasty muddy.

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

no luke, we havent been there. but jonathan hit up sliver lake the other day, but nothing went down.

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

How far of a drive is it from your place to delhi? Are the rivers near you muddy?
    They are really muddy my way, we have had some MASSIVE rains lately…

aaronr
    Dundee, Iowa

luke, its about 20-30mins from my place. the rivers around here are pretty normal, nothing to bad.
    -Aaron

rick-robinson
    Dundee, Iowa

Once again he sneaks off while I’m stuck at home doing yard work…
    Looks like he’s holding out on another secret spot, I’m going to start following him
    Nice fish guys ,next time take the old man

brittlab
    North Central Iowa

nice job guys

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.