Central Iowa anglers update

• nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday, and for that reason we are not having a meeting in December, but will resume a week later Jan 13th to be exact, at a different location as well. We will be meeting at the new Scheels store in their meeting rooms in the basement of the store, and the topic/demostration will be on depthfinders. Hope all have a great holiday and don’t fall through the Ice.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Darrin,talk to Terry Mitchell at Scheels in Des Moines if you need any help.Tell him Ryan Hale sent you.He might be able to help you guys out in the fish finder/GPS area.
    Ryan Hale

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

Thanks Ryan, Terry and I have already chatted and he referred me to Derrick, and they are supplying the speaker and couple of Demos and a video. We just need to get together and set up a time you can come down and visit with us

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

Just a note the meeting is still on the 13th, Terry will be speaking to us that evening, and we are to meet in the fishing department before we head to the meeting room. Hope to see all there.

james
    Ankeny Iowa

What time are we to be there ? Jim

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

It startes about 6 and we are to meet in the fishing dept at Scheels, then move to a meeting room from there, then I think they are going to take us back up there to demonstrate some depthfinders for us.

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

Just a note the meeting last week went great learned a lot about fishfinders, and picked up some new members, we keep growing. Next month we will be talking muskies. My thanks to Terry Mitchell at Scheels for the talk and info. Thanks to all who showed up. Hope more can make it next month on the 3rd.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Glad things are going well for the club.Keep up the good work.
    Muskies?Goody uses a yellow belly colored lure for them.
    Ryan Hale

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

You know he did say to look you up for bullhead guiding

walleyetracker
    Des moines,Iowa

is there any chance of your meeting starting alittle later or on the weekends?because of working hours it would be impossible to make any of the meeting,and sure would like too…also would like to join the club….food for thought

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

Our meetings will rotate, send me your email address and I’ll get you on the email list. we are meeting the 3rd of Feb, at the iowa Realty office 8000 Douglas, urbandale you can come late we are pretty open. Muskies will be the topic that evening.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.