Frostbite Mr. Noodles or Feather Duster

• lrott2003
    Wisconsin

Looking for recommendation…

I have a couple of the Frostbite Rods and have been pleased.

Anyone out there use either of these rods for panfish? Looking to get some reviews before pulling the trigger.

Thanks in advance.

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

Just a quick FYI in case anyone out there is in the market for a rod made by this company. I ended up going with the Mr. Noodles.

My experience has been with the TUCR line up and the Mr. Noodles would be similar to the Precision Noodle. I think the feather duster would be kind of like a bullwhip but probably not as sensitive? Anyway I do like these rods as they have great actions and well built. Price difference is simply because you don’t have the recoil guides which IMO are worth the lesser value.

Tight lines.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Looks like both the Feather Duster and Mr. Noodle are both built on a glass blank. Glass is more forgiving than carbon fiber and will appear to be less sensitive because of it.

Why is the 34UL Feather Duster Vanablack $110 and the Twilight $55?

SconnieFib

Vantablack has recoil guides and an upgraded grip. Twilight has reel seat and “standard” eyelets.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I have not used either. That said, I am a big fan of the JT panhandler. Of all the higher end panfish rods I have used, theirs is the best. That may all change once I have a chance to try the one I had Rodworks here build for me. Looking forward to giving it a try this weekend. Ice in my local area is a little behind. Was getting close until the few warm days last week.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.