Frabil Bait Station Bubbler Fix?

• Go Spuds

My aerator for my bait station took a dump and I cannot find the replacement ones in stock anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas for a short term hack to fix this? Good ideas on another aerator and how to attach it to the frabil? I fully intend keep this cooler-Thanks

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Is this what you are looking for? If so, it looks like they in in stock on Amazon.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Couple of strips of gorilla tape on the lid to hold a Mr Bubbler down…

The proprietary pump design (where the pump fits into the lid top) is why I returned my Frabil Baitstation a few days after buying it. I now own an Engel that uses the universal metal clip-on design.

Go Spuds

Yeah-Ive had both-I prefer the frabil. Thats what i was thinking too-Strap a bubbler to the lid somehow

Umy
    South Metro

I have the Engel and bought a Frabill pump because it’s quieter. Had bunch in stock at Cabelas in Woodbury about two weeks ago.

Go Spuds

Thanks-Yeah I can find all sorts of frabil pumps–just not the one that fits specifically in the bait station. Ill check bass pro and cabelas again just in case I missed it.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

I prefer the Frabill also. It’s quieter and I like how the pump fits securely and flush with the top. Not hanging off the side like the Engle

eyeguy507
    SE MN

use a straw from your big gulp and blow into it every few minutes

Red Eye

Got any other frabill pumps? Open em up. They might have the same motor/pump inside? Maybe you can swap em out?

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Did you check the stone at the end of the pump? Sometimes they get clog and it seams like the pump is not working.

skunked

I’ve also been looking pretty consistently over the past few weeks, haven’t found anything. Also no response from Frabill’s website comment section.

4 BUCK
    South Dakota

I’ve also been looking pretty consistently over the past few weeks, haven’t found anything. Also no response from Frabill’s website comment section.

Same for me!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.