New Moxi & Pulse-R Color ?

• walleyejgr

FireTiger ? What ya’ll think ? It’s a go to color that seems to produce fish when other colors don’t .

ironheadr5
    Northeast, Iowa

I think it would be good! !

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Too deadly, PETA would be all over it BC it single handedly would catch every fish in the water.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Firetiger was offered some time ago. I still have
    a ringworm or two. It didn’t sell then

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

I think the color scheme was off. Should have been chartruese pepper with an orange tail. The green used was strange looking. The firetiger k grubs have a put a few nice walleyes in the boat for me though.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Quote:

The green used was strange looking.

Bright greens are tough ones sometimes. Here’s a firetiger I do and getting the green “just so” can have some issues attached.

Also, the colors shown here are leaning towards the transparent side. Opaque colors are more vivid and stand out agains each other better.

I think that firetiger in an action lure like a crank bait that’s being trolled can be a great color, but I in a plastic where fish have time to look at a bait more closely I don’t have such good luck. Then they are a lot of work, moreso than a split color or solid color. They do make a nice picture though.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

There is a firetiger K grub. Not as purty as your Tom but roughly the same. They work well when the fish want plastics with contrasting colors or something with green on it.

iowaeye

He really needs to take the sasafaras and put a chart tail on it. oops secrets out!

kwp
    Eden Prairie

Quote:

FireTiger ? What ya’ll think ? It’s a go to color that seems to produce fish when other colors don’t .

I think I would like to see a watermelon/natural color.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

My method, but nowhere as pretty, is to dip the tails in Spike-it. It’s been very good to me this year on the Wolf River.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Have not tried the spike it yet Randy. Some quick doctoring with a high lighter can be effective to. Quick way to add that chartreuse tail.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Spike does a great job in a pinch and a couple colors brought along in the boat can do wonders when the fish are fussy to color.

Do NOT spill it in carpeted boats or on surfaces you don’t want messed up. This product is thinner than water and just has a knack for getting places it was never intended to be. Store the tightly closed bottles in a zip-lock.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Spike does a great job in a pinch and a couple colors brought along in the boat can do wonders when the fish are fussy to color.

Do NOT spill it in carpeted boats or on surfaces you don’t want messed up. This product is thinner than water and just has a knack for getting places it was never intended to be. Store the tightly closed bottles in a zip-lock.

Great advise!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.