Evarts Resort

• homerk

Would the bride enjoy a few nights here, she likes to lay back and read books om the shoreline while I sneak out and get lost on the lake. We have never stayed on a river before. Not sure if there is the quiet solitude I could get her to believe.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

coffee

Wait for it.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

I don’t know your wife but I don’t think Everts is probably the place….it’s more like a fishing camp.

Not criticizing Everts because I like the place and it serves it’s purpose well but it’s not a couples retreat…..

skinnywater

Rumor has it that a lot of hookers and blow run through there too, so maybe it would be a good romp for newlyweds

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

If I invited my wife to Evert’s she would say “Thanks sweety, I’ll be at the St. James Hotel.”

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

This is going to be a great thread.

peace

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

Rumor has it that a lot of hookers and blow run through there too, so maybe it would be a good romp for newlyweds

That’s just part of the game with all the great honeymoon destinations — Miami, Vegas, Everts. . .

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

And to think….we just got the big guy settled down. I think I hear a gasket blowing…..lol rotflol

If her preferred shoreline reading is Fur-Fish-Game or Shooting Times, Everts is a decent choice.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

rotflol rotflol rotflol
    Now that’s some funny stuff right there!

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Run! Everybody run! This sucker’s gonna blow…

Grouse

catmando
    wis

I have no skin in this game . I learned my lesson!

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Some like to catch fattys, others like to smoke fattys, some like to love the fattys, no matter what you choose, you get it all down there…..

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

My wife likes foosball and air hockey

404 ERROR
    MN

Attachments:
    1. 286vms.jpg

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Huberty?

homerk

Some like to catch fattys, others like to smoke fattys, some like to love the fattys, no matter what you choose, you get it all down there…..

I am confused? so is it one of those weight loss Resorts?

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>nhamm wrote:</div>

I am confused? so is it one of those weight loss Resorts?

I feel bad for ya, pal. You just unwittingly stumbled into an ongoing not-so-inside-joke.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

All joking aside. (Can you tell these guys need to get out in a boat?!)

Click around on their website. Mostly set up as a fishemen’s resort. (Single and bunk beds) I think it get’s nice and quiet down there in the evenings. Very relaxing place to hang out.

http://www.evertsfishingresort.com/

-J.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Evarts Resort’ is closed to new replies.