Minnesota Muskie Expo 4/4, 4/5, 4/6!!!

• ryan-mcmahon
    Twin Cities, MN

Who’s planning on going? There’s some really cool new products out there that I’ve been seeing at some of the prior 2014 shows… It’s definitely gonna be worth heading out there this year!!

I’ll have my booth for the guide service once again and I’ll be selling Stealth Tackle products… Leaders, quick strike rigs, etc…

I’ll also be selling some baits that I just don’t have room for anymore. They will all be slightly used or new baits going for 5$ or 10$ a piece, so come check them out!

Phil Bauerly
    Walker, MN - Leech Lake

I’m hoping to make it. See you there!

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

SBC will be there with a couple of boats!!!

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

I will be there again in the Kid’s booth showing them the finer points of making your own bucktails…

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

I’ll be working the Big Mama both again this year. We’ll have a full assortment of the new Twisted clickers. Stop by and check them out.

c_hof
    New Richmond, WI

I am planning to be there on Saturday.

keepcasting
    Excelsior

I will be there early on Friday, so deals may not be as good as Sunday afternoon, but the selection should be great.

lhprop1
    Eagan

I usually go on Sunday morning while everyone is still at church. I’m a little bummed that Larry D won’t be giving a seminar that day, though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.