Triton Enclosed TC-11 Trailer

• nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

I have been shopping for the last 3 years for an aluminum enclosed trailer, finally pulled the trigger on a new one. Have been debating between the tilt models and the ramp models, not really liking either due to ease of use for load/unload. I would really have liked to buy a V-Nose, but did not want to spend that kind of coin for an aluminum one and knew what would happen with a steel one in a few years.

After looking and much input from fellow outdoorsmen I purchased a newer design from Triton called the TC-11. It is similar to an enclosed 2 place, but has a drop down back door similar to a V-nose. So far I am extremely happy with the set-up, especially the fact that my clam yukon ice shack fits with the two sleds and still plenty of room for more stuff.

Sold the old Triton 2 place tilt in 10 minutes on craigslist, should have asked more for it, but felt it was a good deal for both seller and buyer.

Here are a few pics of the new set-up and one of the old.

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

I like it a lot, wide with a low profile. And the way that the nose gradually sweeps up has to be close to the way a V would cut air. And you will have better use of the floor space compared to a V. Very jealous here…

deertracker

Nice upgrade. I’m assuming the sleds have reverse. That is a sweet trailer. I hate when stuff sells so quick. You always wonder how much more you could have asked, but its always nice to have it gone.
    DT

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Sweet trailer…I have been looking for an aluminum trailer as well. How much height is there in the big back door? I don’t have sleds but a Polaris X2 wheeler that needs to slip in. I can always remove the windshield.

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

The ski slides I mounted on back door are 10fters cut in half exactly. Door height just about 5 ft. I can measure exact if you need a clearance number.

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

What you stated is all I need, thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.