Sportdog collars

• troy seelhammer
    Chatfield, Mn

When I was looking for a training collar for my dog I did quite a bit of research and in my price range I decided to go with a Sportdog SD-400. It has worked perfectly for 6 months and then it just quit. The point of the story is I called the company yesterday to ask them about it and without hesitation customer service said “I apologize for the problem, we will send you a new one out right away. We have had a couple of issues with a component of the transmitter that we have worked out, you should have your new collar in two days.” I have never even sent in the registration card. I don’t know about you, but that is the kind of company I want to business with. Kudos to Sportdog!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I had a similar experience with TRI-TRONICS but mine was about 4 years old .

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I had a similar experience with Garmin. Only in the end, I ended up with a free fish finder.

Sometimes there are companies who value their customers. If only you could know before you buy something, how the customer service will be.

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

I use Sportdog collars,I have only had great experinces with these collars.It is good to know that if I have a problem that Sportdog will stand behind there collar .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.