Lowrance HD software updates

• doc samson
    MN

Lowrance.com has new software updates for 111,26. I upgraded mine and you can now record chart data to the hard drive. You can save .usr files to the hard drive. It appears that you can also set your sensitivity, colorline, chart speed and save the settings for different conditions (shallow or deep water). I hoped they would let us use the hard drive someday.

CaptainAnchor
    Floyd, IA

Thanks for the update Doc! I have a 104. Have there been any new updates for these in the software. Thanks again. OUT…Captain Anchor aka Troy A. Loeckle

doc samson
    MN

Captain Anchor,
    No updates for the 104 lately.

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Doc-

Do you know the reluctance for Lowrance to update certain models? I have a LCX15-MT that is due an update. They acknowledged it needs an update. They said it would be released in September and now they say they may not do it. This was the first time I have been disappointed with Lowrance.

Jason

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Hi Jason, How ya been?

Do you know what the reason for the update was?

You got the last upgrade yet? HERE

doc samson
    MN

Jason,
    I usually don’t know about updates except I got a heads up on the 111,110,25,26 updates this time as one of the techs knew I was waiting to use the hard drive. I have no info on the X-15 update. Lowrance is secretive about anything new.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.