Where’s those crank baits?

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

How is it going gathering up those crank baits for sale. Im looking at clearing out my box of all the old junk and loading it up with some decent lures. I spent way to much money buying lures I thought might work but have never caught a fish. It is going to be nice to have some tryed and true lures to choose from online.
    Its funny my hottest lure right now is a blue and silver Yourzurie. (Am I close) I found it hanging on a stump at the mouth of the apple river. So much for having to spend money on a crank bait to catch fish.

What should i be using to determine what colors to use. Im pretty new to trolling and I just guess or use what I like with no reason behind it.
    Myself and a few walleyes are looking forward to seeing what FTR has to offer in the way of lures.I think the eyes are more excited than myself.When are they coming?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

We were set to throw them out there, honestly, tomorrow, and now the manufacturer has hit us with a “hold on a minute” plea. It’s always something I tell ya’. My guess? Well, since I’m headed to Mille Lacs on Wednesday and I don’t get back until OCTOBER, that’s the earliest we’ll see them in the store since I can’t do the work from the lake. I’m dissapointed but they will be available. No doubt about it. Too bad I wasted my last weekend here near the river trying to get everything ready to go before I left.

And you are close with your guess. But not correct. These are high-end, high quality baits with a large selection of lures for all anglers from trout – muskies. With an incredible array available for the larger predators.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Mike,

YO-ZURI !! lol

looing forward to purchasing some of those cranks off the site too, still haven’t seen products from ISG. hope that deal didn’t fall through ’cause I love their tubes and slo-fall jigs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.