Nautical Ease – I’m a Happy Camper

• dirk_w.
    Minnesota

I ordered two bottles of hull cleaner cause I new the bottom of my white fiberglass boat was that bad. I had not cleaned it all year and the yellow tint has been on it for years. I rolled the stuff on with a paint roller, scrubbed the tuff spots with a toilet brush, and washed it off. From what I can tell the hull on my boat is as white as when I bought it. The whole job took maybe 40 minutes. Elbow grease not needed. Just watch out for the fumes, they’ll clear your nostrils in a hurry. Oh ya, I used less than half the bottle for a 17.5 ft boat. Hows that for a plug!! I dont mind doing it. I was that impressed.

herb
    6ft under

Got my cleaners yesterday and had to use them this afternoon. Got the spray boat cleaner and the water spot remover. I am impressed. Used the boat cleaner and finshed with a special cloth I have and didn’t need to use the water spot remover. Follow the directions closely. I experimented with a couple areas and where I didn’t scrub, after rinsing and wiping with the cloth, I still had water spots so like I said, follow the directions. Better than simple green it is. Also, you don’t need to scrub very hard at all.
    thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.