Frogg Toggs

• haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

I see that Frogg Toggs have a banner on the home page.
    I just wanted to say that Dball and I both got a pair early this summer and they work great!
    Keeps you dry as a bone and are super light and comfortable.
    Well worth the price for protection form the elements.
    They came in really handy at the get togather when that pesky little storm came up on us.

HYBES
    SE MN

Yes,mine worked well for a friend last weekend on a passing shower. Did anybody see a astronaut in a green Lund on pool 8 last weekend. Ha Ha Thanks Minn Kota

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

You must have the silver color?! Mine are the khaki and, I must admit at first, I wasn’t sure how good they were going to work when I first pulled them from the box. They’re just so incredibly light that I thought they’d have durability problems. I was wrong. Tough stuff. Not a single problem, even with all the fishing I do and they absolutely DO NOT leak. And I’ve got them rolled up small enough to fit in this tiny little zip-up bag. Much smaller than a shoebox. They go everywhere with me and they saved my keister the day of the GTG too!

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I had mine on in a real torent! Yep, it was just pouring cats and elephants… I was dry as a bone!
    I had to whiz… so, I opened up my jacket add dropped the bibs… wow… not a single drop was on me. After, the only place I was wet was right where I opened up the jacket… and … well, that was it from the rain then.
    Hawger

TROUTMAN
    S.E.Minnesota

I was just checking out the Frog Toggs in the outlet store and noticed that although both styles are listed as PA-109,one goes for $76 and the other for $96.The $96 is available only in woodland camo but,the $76 model,is also available in woodland camo.Am I missing something?Thanks for your help,Mike

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Troutman

Good catch. You wouldn’t have been able to order the woodland camo off the “Standard Patterns/Colors” page but it was listed as an option in the product description. Not any more…

The woodland camo option is an additional ($20) charge. Makes for a nice dual-use outfit but if you don’t spend any time hunting, might not be worth the extra dough.

Thanks for the head’s up. I wish we could sell the woodland camo for the same price but that’s not they way they get priced to us and we’re already trying hard to discount these products well below MSRP for our visitors.

We really appreciate your input!! Thank you.

EFN Webstaff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.