RAM Rod Holder Rails?

• rickyfishes
    Southeastern MN

Question about the rails people are using for the RAM holders. The adjustability factor has really intrigued me. Looking for 3′-4′ lengths but have not been able to find anyplace that specifically sells rails for boats that would be low profile (for my boat cover) and long enough to give me the flexibility I would like. suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your replies……….Rickyfishes

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Nate had regular rails on his Lund 1800 ProV. He had the Scotty brand rod holders connected to them. Might work out ok for the Ram but am not familar with the Ran rail mounts. He got them at Cabelas Bud.

Thanks, Bill

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to IDA rickyfishes!!!
    I see you went from a Lurker to Member

mrbill

You could ask at your local marina if they have a accessory cat you could look through. If not check out westmarine.com for misc, hard to find stuff. Their latest free catalog has 1,137 pages of marine accessories. They also have a retail branch in Minnetonka and Bloomington. They sell rail and the ends by the piece. If this sounds like a advertisment for WM I’am sorry, but you will find cool stuff you didnt even know you needed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.