Woodbury Cabelas- HURRY UP!!!

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Yet another disappointing trip to GM today. Please hurry up Cabelas!

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Fall of 2014 cannot come soon enough…

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

They told me May.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Website says spring 2014 but the way things are going this year (and last) spring could be a long way off

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

All the signage is up on the building. Looks to be coming along nicely. I cant imagine them not hitting May.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

They told me May.

They will open in May. Fall of 2014 before the line get’s short enough to go in.

-J.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

Quote:

They told me May.

They will open in May. Fall of 2014 before the line get’s short enough to go in.

-J.

Not for this Woodbury boy that lives 3 miles away!!!!
    I’ll be there so much at first they’ll mistake me for a greeter.

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

New sign up at the Woodbury Cabela’s says Spring 2014

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

What was disappointing about your trip to the Woodbury Gander?

Items priced higher than their tags when rung up?

Poor selection?

No help from employees?

Fishing section re-arranged for the 25th time this year?

The Cabela’s is going up fast, they already have their mountain and acquarium built for the most part it looks like, and all the signage is up. Shouldn’t be too long now .

I couldn’t get help in the fishing area. Again. I’ve had a short fuse today so it may not have been totally their fault but I also noticed their ammo prices are still so high as to force me to order online. Those two things added up for todays gander moment.

taz
    Frederic wi

It will be open in April. I was working on the project since the first of the year. My last day there was last Friday. They have everything ready now cabelas just needs to start hauling in there merchandise. They said no matter what it would be open befor MN fishing opener.

reddog

Quote:

It will be open in April. I was working on the project since the first of the year. My last day there was last Friday. They have everything ready now cabelas just needs to start hauling in there merchandise. They said no matter what it would be open befor MN fishing opener.

In other words, theyre going to concentrate on the ice fishing aisle.

hl&sinker
    Inactive
    north fowl

Quote:

Yet another disappointing trip to GM today. Please hurry up Cabelas!

why did you go to GM when you have 2 fleet farms to choose from just 15 20 minutes further?
    We gonna have it good with all the choices around here when it finaly opens.

PikeFishman
    St. Paul, MN

Quote:

I couldn’t get help in the fishing area. Again. I’ve had a short fuse today so it may not have been totally their fault but I also noticed their ammo prices are still so high as to force me to order online. Those two things added up for todays gander moment.

Joe’s has the best ammo prices I’ve seen, at least for my pheasant shells. Their regular price is 10% or so cheaper than Gander and Cabelas which adds up quick when you spend $15-20 per box (I miss a lot… ). I try to stock up when they have it on sale.

johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

Woodbury Cabela’s will be opening May 15th.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.