Question on flooring alternatives for flat…

• Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Hi. I just moved into a bigger flat. 2004 1860 Roughneck. Love it!! I am looking at putting down some type of vinyl or slip resistant paint to help with traction. My daughter was sitting on the front deck and ended up in bottom of boat when we opened it up. Any options or products people have tried? Positive and negative reviews are all helpful. I don’t really want to rough up the interior for the anti-slip paint if possible. 3M has a tape that is black but that will get very hot in the summer months. Thanks for replies in advance.

Ted

steve k
    buffalo co. wi.

i too have a rough neck and took it to an auto dealer and had them spray in a light gray bed liner it was the first time they did that to a boat and it turned out great easy to hose out and some what cooler to the touch in the sun and a lot quieter also.i imagine it added a little weight but i think it was worth it.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I found some one foot square rubber matting that snaps together at menards. Cheap and effectivie. I spray painted mine to match the camo on my boat. You can cut it to fit with a scissors. I put in a couple screws to hold it in place.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.