Humminbird Side Imaging recomendations?

• Wadsworth

Hi guys, I’m looking for a Hummibird Side imaging unit, I’m somewhat new to GPS units, so I would like to find a good deal on the most affordable unit I can, I do realize that the side imaging unit is more expensive.

Any recommendations on which model to go with, and where to buy it?

Thanks

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Get the biggest screen you can afford. SI is a great tool and will be a great addition to your fish finding arsenal

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

It’s money well spent. Get the biggest you can afford. While I recommend getting a unit with Ethernet capability. If you are really worrying about price I would look for a used 997 or 1197 unit out there.

reddog

Figure out what the largest screen you can afford, then go one size larger. The only time you will regret spending the money, is when you give them your credit card. After you have it installed and up an running, you’ll never think about the $ spent again.

phishirman
    Madison, WI

Bass Boat Central is a good place to find a used one

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

It’s money well spent. Get the biggest you can afford. While I recommend getting a unit with Ethernet capability. If you are really worrying about price I would look for a used 997 or 1197 unit out there.

X2
    Here a recent post on the same topic IDO H/Bird

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.