Looking for a AGM battery

• Willy Wonka
    Forest Lake, Mn.

I am in the market for a AGM battery. Anyone know where to get one around the Twin Cities? I know Cabelas have them but I just hate going there to buy a battery ( I get this feeling like I am getting stabbed!) . Some one else must sell them?

Thanks!
    WS

russ0101
    Brooklyn Park, mn

Possibly Fleet Farm? Have seen them there before, but not sure if they still carry them.

greg_r
    Woodbury MN

http://www.odysseybattery.com/
    Batteries Plus sells them.
    I Run the 31 series PC 2150 with 1150 CCA and a 205 min reserve capacity. They are a maint free AGM battery with a rating of up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge. 3-10 year service life and a 4 year non pro rated full replacement warranty. They are made with pure non recylced lead and are dual starting/deep cycle

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Both Fleet Farm in Menomonie and Hudson have them. If you have a Mans Mall near you I would check there.

hodge91
    La Crosse WI

Sears has one Diehard , I think it is made by Odyssey,it works great with my Optimax, about $239 with great warranty, very heavy

Bob Bowman
    MN

Batteries Plus has them

I just put 2 in my boat over the weekend.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

I have Diehard Platinum AGM’s from Sears. Working good so far. I switched from conventional to test the waters of AGMs as I heard good things about the Diehard Platinums.

greg_r
    Woodbury MN

The Sears DieHard Platinum are made by EnerSys. Same as the Odyssey battery just more locations to purchase them.
    Batteries plus & Skeeter Boat Center sell the Odyssey and Sears for the Platinum AGM. I have been runnin them so far this spring and supply more than plenty of juice to the Terrova on my WX-2100 Skeeter all day long.
    http://www.walleyeadventures.com

bigweav
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Just received a flyer from Cabelas yesterday in the mail and they have their AGM’s on sale.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

I just called batteries plus and here is what they are telling me (class 27 is what i need, not enough room). For the regular deep cycle it’s $80 with 1 year replacement, the AGM is $200 also with a 1 year replacement (I thought this odd). I think I’m going to try the regular deep cycle and see how many years I get out of it. If I only get a couple years I’ll try the AGM next time. Maybe with a better replacement warranty I would have done it this time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.