Dutchboy’s Friday Night topic Wednesday edition- Cafe’s

• John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Pappys Cafe in Andover is worth mentioning.

Have not tried it yet but heard it’s awesome. Oak Roads in Oak Grove is worth a stop if your in the area.

Not sure if it is still there, but I used to work in Columbia Heights and there was a place called Johnsons Cafe and that was very good.

Route 65 in East Bethel is solid for breakfast too.

Brad Dimond

Flameburger on Central in Columbia Heights has out of this world hash browns. Add a couple eggs and some meat and your are all set.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The omelets at keys are crazy good. The toast and home made jam they serve with it is fantastic as well.

Keys is great breakfast, huge servings

Deuces

Flameburger on Central in Columbia Heights has out of this world hash browns. Add a couple eggs and some meat and your are all set.

Always wanted to try it during normal human hours, never been there outside of 2-3am

orve4

I work Down Town st.Cloud and if you are ever here for the week for work or A saturday morning try Dolcies cafe. It is Fabulous but the hitch is it only serves breakfast on saturday. during the week they only do lunch but are so busy that is all they have to do. they are fabulous owners who food is some of the best I have had.

Reef W

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Brad Dimond wrote:</div>

Always wanted to try it during normal human hours, never been there outside of 2-3am

It’s actually Hilltop isn’t it and the crime rate there is far too scary for a lot of people here. It’s also only 50% as good, at best, outside of those hours.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

It’s actually Hilltop isn’t it and the crime rate there is far too scary for a lot of people here. It’s also only 50% as good, at best, outside of those hours.

Sounds like a Waffle House….I’m on my way! woot

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.