does anyone have mille lac report

• The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

headed to mille lacs for 4 days for some fun! has anybody been walleye fishing

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

If you believe what you read it’s nearly impossible to keep the da#& things off your hook.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I heard you can just drag a treble and catch a limit? rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

watisituya
    North Metro

I was up last sat in the wind, caught a lot of fish Pulling crawlers in 23 ft, the majority were over 20 inches

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I was up last weekend also and did very well pulling cranks on shallow rocks. Caught a bunch over 24″, biggest was 27″ and a ton of nice 16-20″. My buddy’s wife caught a 30.25″er about 40 yards away from us. That thing was very healthy fat fish.

Francis K
    Champlin, MN

We were up Sunday dodging the storms pulling spinners with crawlers and leeches. Lots of fish on the deep gravel and literally had the place to our self’s.

Attachments:
    1. FullSizeRender.jpg1_.jpg

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Heading up Friday also for a little 3 day trip. Where you staying at Boyd?

Francis K
    Champlin, MN

Heading up Friday also for a little 3 day trip. Where you staying at Boyd?

Do you river rats even know how to fish the big lake?

Only kidding of course.

shockers
    Rochester

I would never bet against the….SCRATCHER!

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

south end isle area island resort contact me if you want where you gonna be? I been on the dead sea 1st time 1972 so I will probably find 1 or 2 lol thanks guys

brushhog80

Fellegy says you can catch em on a spark plug!

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Fellegy says you can catch em on a spark plug!

Was fortunate to tag along with friend and Mille Lacs neighbor Steve Fellegy Monday as he did some recon out on some north flats. Took some time to drop a line here and there (although we didn’t use spark plugs) and caught a few fish. Steve doesn’t use a clicker counter or even measure them if it’s not a tournament or a lake with slot walleyes you can keep.
    After he boated 5 or 6, I finally got on the board. His quote…”even a blind squirrel will find a nut once in awhile.” Not sure if he meant I was the blind squirrel or the nut? lol

Ended up with about 30 walleyes….

Attachments:
    1. 612.jpg

Craig Sery
    Bloomington, MN

We were up last week fishing the mud. Lots of big fish pulling crawlers right on the edge of the breaks. Biggest was 28 3/4. Seemed once you caught 5 or 6 larger fish you had to move to the next flat or they were all smaller fish. A couple 19″+ smallies on the edges of Rock piles up shallow when we were tired of catching walleyes

OutdoorAssociate
    Rochester Mn

Fished last week Tuesday thru Friday. Spent most time on the mud flats. Caught all sizes from 8 to 29 inches. Went through 3 1/2 lbs of jumbos. Just remember every one says no walleyes in this lake. Wrong go fish you will have a blast. Just look at the weights from the MTT and the Mtt/ Hunters walleye classic.

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

we had a blast plenty of BIG fish thanks for the posts we had many spots to our selve

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.