DNR and BAH Could Learn Something From COVID 19

• fishingchallenged

The DNR and BAH could really get some ideas on how aggressive measures limit the spread of diseases from the news these days. Think they are paying attention? I would love to see some drastic measures taken by them on the cervid population before our deer hunting is a thing of the past in Minnesota!

Deuces

Good call, then they will use that same mentality on AIS and there goes fishing public waters.

Careful what you wish for

Buffalo Fishhead

I thought your DNR tried “aggressive measures (to) limit the spread of diseases” when dealing with CWD in the deer population and people had a fit.

Buffalo Fishhead

blank

I’m a bit confused. In my opinion, I think the MN DNR has been very aggressive with their response to CWD. Personally, I think the only more aggressive action would be to eliminate deer farms all together. I’m not sure what more aggressive measures could/should be done.

Tom schmitt

I’m a bit confused. In my opinion, I think the MN DNR has been very aggressive with their response to CWD. Personally, I think the only more aggressive action would be to eliminate deer farms all together. I’m not sure what more aggressive measures could/should be done.

I think that’s what the original post was talking about.
    The latest cwd outbreak in Dakota county was less than 4 miles from a private wildlife zoo!
    When will the DNR/BAH learn?

fishingchallenged

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>blank wrote:</div>

I think that’s what the original post was talking about.
    The latest cwd outbreak in Dakota county was less than 4 miles from a private wildlife zoo!
    When will the DNR/BAH learn?

Yep ^^^

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.