Devils Lake Hotels with cleaning shack

• orve4

Booking a trip spearing out to devils lake already have the houses booked. Looking for places that people have stayed with cleaning shacks such as the hotels.
    Thanks

Karry Kyllo

Woodland Resort on Creel Bay is a nice place to stay that has a fish cleaning station and it is very nice. The Sleep Inn and Suites right in DL has a fishing cleaning station too. It’s also very nice place.
    There is also an indoor, heated public fish cleaning station by Ed’s Bait Shop just south of Devils Lake on Highway 20 that will allow you to stay wherever you want with access to fish cleaning. I’ve used it numerous times and it’s free to the public.
    I’m sure there are more too but those are the ones I’m familiar with.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

X2 for Woodland Resort. Great place to stay with different types of lodging to choose from as well. Very nice cleaning house and tackle/bait shop on premise.

gimp

There is also a Public Fish Cleaning station just south of Devils Lake next to Ed’s Bait shop along highway #20m south.
    All they ask is that you leave a donation there in the money box to help with maintenance.

Bill Sackenreuter
    Devils Lake ND

You could call 701-662-4903,thats our chamber of commerece office,they should have alist of cleaning spots,The public one by Eds was closed for covid,not sure if the opened it up again,bowhunting is done so now its time to fish!!

Angler II

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bzzsaw wrote:</div>
    I stayed here a couple years ago. It is a cheap hotel and it had a cleaning station.

https://www.sunlacinn-devilslake.com/

Lake view Lodge is also a great option.

Lake view lodge is awesome. It’s been years since I was there last but the owners were great. Rooms were perfect. The owner even came and plowed a road for us to get off the ice with our trucks when we got caught in a blizzard.

Troy Hoernemann
    Nevis mn

Lake view lodge was vary reasonable rates and friendly

orve4

Most of these places were full booked a VRBO

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

I have used the cleaning station next to Ed’s bait shop and have been very pleased with it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.