WRC “Golden Buck” Packaging

• gobbler
    Central, MN

Well, I may not be as good as Lee & Tiffany (they are on Golden Estrus package) but I’m working my way up the ladder.

Looks like my mug shot will be in all the major retailers this fall on the WRC 1oz “Golden Buck” scent package.

I would like to thank WRC far asking to use my picture and for the product. Without a doubt, I have shot some nice bucks because of your line of products.
    thanks again
    Gobbler
    ->>>————->

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

So cool Ricco!

todders
    Shoreview, MN

Super cool Ricco! With your success and knowledge displayed in the last couple of years I will buy what you believe in . Thank you for everything you do for IDO. Now the money question… Let’s hear about how you use scents and when . Maybe a tip of the week in October? I am all ears.

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

Awesome Congrats on the great bucks, and subsequently accolades such as this.

Ill be sure to look for it this fall to see how it turned out

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

that’s outstanding!!! congrats!

ccales

Way to go!! Congratulations!

kentuckyboy
    Maple Grove, MN

Awesome! I’ll keep my eye out for it.
    How does Golden Buck compare to Buck Fire or Mega Tarsal by WRC?

gobbler
    Central, MN

KentuckyBoy-
    I honestly don’t know what to expect. It’s new for 2013 and I will be putting it to the test this fall along with everyone other hunter who buys it. I’m pretty sure it will be good though (doubt they would put something out on the market that doesn’t have positive feedback from testing).

I’m guessing that it’s similar to Buck Fire and Mega Tarsal with a little extra “snort” because of the “Golden” label.

Gonna be fun to see how it compares to my “old faithful” mix this fall though.

kentuckyboy
    Maple Grove, MN

Sounds good. I thought maybe you were in on the product testing. I think I will be testing it this year myself.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Very Cool Ricco!

But I do have to say that I have NEVER ONCE had any decent luck with any type of scent.. I’ve done the drag wrag a lot,, hung em by my stands,,etc. I think I’m doing the right thing but my goodness I’ve never seen any possitive reaction to it. I’m sure other guys have since it’s a giant market for the stuff.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Congrats Ricco! Always fun to see that hard work paying off.

Joel

big_g
    Isle, MN

Just seen this post.. Congrats Ricco

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.