A 5.5 Year Old Buck From The 2012 Firearm Season

• sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Wow Brad, what a monarc! Gongrats to both of you on great harvests!

Keith5186

Nice job Brad and excellent read! From the stories you told about gator this summer it was apparent how special this deer was to you.

todders
    Shoreview, MN

Congratulations to your father and yourself, Brad. The way you are able to keep track of all these bucks and create and save the history is simply amazing.

I am in a similar situation to you in the way that I would not be half of the hunter I am today without the help of many! These are the folks that truly make our local hunting community ripe for success. Roger seems like a magnificent father to purchase a wonderful piece of property and embrace the fundamentals of QDM through all of the tougher years in the beginning. You hit the nail on the head when you gave thanks to him and recognize none of these memories would have been possible without him. I hope that someday my own father will be able to drop the hammer on a monster as well !

I honestly believe we are both extremely lucky to have the supportive families and hard-working involved friends that we do. The very best piece of advice I ever received from you was to hire Bob Bergeson from Trophy Plots Plus to help analyze our property and plant food plots in strategic locations . Having a friend like him has made it possible for me to be a better hunter simply by being in the woods. He truly has poured his blood and sweat into our various joint projects year after year…and hopefully for many more to come.

Congrats to the Juares! Awesome Bucks!

blush
    Maple Grove, Minnesota

Nothing is better than hunting with family and building those shared memories. The peace and serenity you enjoy on the Minnesota property is priceless.
    I am proud of your commitment to making it a place where you can share your passion for not only harvesting big bucks but developing a quality deer hunting environment. Being able to do that with your father and sharing with other family makes it even more special.

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

Congratulations Brad! Great read and some great bucks.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

lucas_zemlicka
    Montana

Great story! Only a hunter will understand the emotion of a hunt like that. It doesn’t get much better than putting all that time and effort into a deer and then it all coming together. Congrats to you and your dad!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.