A few bucks from the new lease.

• webstj
    Mazeppa, MN

Here are the first two bucks we have pulled off our new lease. The hard work this summer is starting to pay off. We have decided mid season that we have so many 3 1/2 yr olds book bucks running around we are going to stop looking at antlers and save some of the good genetics. I have had my goals set on a few stud 4 1/2yr old 8 pointers. We have a couple of “next level” bucks running around as well so if they show themselves it will be quite a story to tell but havent got a rhyme or reason to finding them right now as they like crossing the front bumper of my truck more than they like being seen from a treestand.

Here is a few before and afters.

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Looking good. Congrats!

abster71
    crawford county WI

just goes to show hard work pays off.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

That is Awesome Justing congrats!!!

webstj
    Mazeppa, MN

I have so many stories I may just wait until the end of the season when we are all bored and write a season recap. I just dont have the time to say all that I want to say. Its a good feeling to be too busy hunting to sit down and tell the story.

Wifey narrowly missed a booner on Saturday, had she killed it she would have to hang the bow up for good as we dont have money for her taxidermy bills anymore. (P.S. That isnt my wife in the pic.) She and I still have our tags and on a side note, both Angela (the girl in the pic) and Melissa are no longer given any special treatment as we will no longer fall for the “I’m a rookie”, “ladies first”, blah, blah. Time to be one of the boys and draw the short straws with the rest of us. Where’s my buck…

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

Looking good. Congrats!

You two ROCK!

huntalot60
    wisconsin

Great looking deer, can’t wait to hear the the stories.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.