Outfitter ?’s

• herefishyfishy
    MN

My hunting partner and I are looking to take a trip for whitetails next year. I have sent info requests to Hadley creek and to Bluff bucks already ,just waiting to hear back. Does anyone here have an experience with one of these or another whitetail outfitter in the 3k range and within 5 states or so? (In MN) Please PM or reply here
    Hope to hear from you.
    Thanks,
    Seth C

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’d look at 2-4 different operations to get a feel on how different places operate and what to expect. Send Mark Johnson a PM. He uses an outfitter down in Missouri that a few others from the site have also used. Looks to be a very classy operation.

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Hey Seth, I sent you a PM also but here’s some info about Tombstone Creek Outfitting, they are an archery outfitter from northern Missouri. They have alot of big bucks in that area and very little bow hunting pressure. Here is a link to their site and a few harvest pics from this year.

http://www.tombstonecreekoutfitting.com/

I think they charge from $800-1800 depending on dates

herefishyfishy
    MN

Great info guys. Thanks for the replys and the PM’s. We are now considering looking into lease oppertunities also to get a shot at going more than once during the season. Mainly WI since Iowa is a draw and we have good spots in MN. Any more info or ideas would still be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.