Monster on Trail Cam but a ghost when hunting

• mikehd
    Dousman, WI

Many years ago, when I was much younger – and not so smart, I got home in the early hours of the morning from a night of revelry to be met at the door by my wife holding a broom. I looked at her and said “morning honey, you up cleaning or going out for a ride”.
    Then the fight started…………

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

I asked my wife if I could buy a bigger boat. She said NO!” I asked: “Why not? You buy bigger dresses.”

And then the fight started……..

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

My wife was trying on clothes and asked me if the pants she had on made her butt look big. I said “nope, your butt does that all on it’s own”

Then the fight started.

bailey99

My wife complained one day when I was buying beer.

I said, hey you buy makeup.

She said that was to make her look pretty……..

I said, that is what my beer is for………

Then the fight started……

bailey99

My wife asked me to take her someplace new for dinner.

I took her to the kitchen.

Then the fight started…….

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

I can honestly tell you that NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER SAID ANY OF THESE THINGS TO YOUR WIFE..

why? because you enjoy breathing..

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

I got home last Friday night utterly stinking drunk. I walked in the door the wife said “Drunk again….” and I reply “you too?”. Then the fight started…

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

My wife complained one day when I was buying beer.

I said, hey you buy makeup.

She said that was to make her look pretty……..

I said, that is what my beer is for………

Then the fight started……

Yeah!!!

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

The wife asked what was wrong with the dishwasher….. I replied “I dont know whats wrong with you”??????

Then, the fight started……….

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

After my wife spent the entire weekend shopping with my mother-in-law, she returned home bragging about how much money she saved…

I replied “Let me see the deposit slip from the bank”

The fight has continued for 16 years

chomps
    Sioux City IA

my wife was standing in front of the mirror, says “I think I need a boobjob” I said “try toiletpaper” “Toiletpaper ?”
    I replied “yeah, just rub it between your boobs a few times a day, and before you know it they will be plumper.”
    She stood there with a confused look, I added “just look what it did for your !”
    Then the fight started

bailey99

Wife wore some “revealing” lingere to bed last night.
    I made my “moves” only to be shot down.
    She said she wasn’t in the mood.

I took my wife diamond shopping today for her birthday.
    She tried on it all.
    I told her she could have it all.

When we went to the cash register to pay…….
    I yawned and said I wasn’t in the mood.

Then the fight started….

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

Can’t wait for the wives to chime in, get out the popcorn, this should be fun!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Can’t wait for the wives to chime in, get out the popcorn, this should be fun!

They may argue some of the above but they can’t argue with this……………..

“Why do wives live longer then husbands?”………….because they want to.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

One of THEE best things about being married……..It makes a guy not afraid to die.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Arriving home after a hard day at work I hurried to the command center (couch) grabbed the remote, turned on the TV and yelled to the little lady….”hurry up and bring me a beer before it starts”.

After finishing the first I yelled again…..” hurry up and grab me another beer before it starts”

To make a long story short, the forth time I yelled she started yelling and cussing back. I then told her forget it, it has started…..yep, then the fight started.

gbfan10
    Hastings, Mn

Was shocked to see this guy on my trail cam.. Didn’t see one speck of him during the season. I am going to try bow hunting every chance I get this season.

thinkeyes
    Fairfax, IOWA

Try and find the does and you may get a crack at him. We took a buck off of our farm this weekend that we didn’t have on trail cam that was hot on the tail of a doe, followed by two more big bucks

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Hopefully you can get a pattern on him

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Great buck and I hope you have an encounter with him. Soon it will all be about food and I would focus my attention there. Also, if you have more than one trail camera, I would also converge those cameras where you got this pic to see if you can get him on camera again and put together a pattern. Wait until he shows up during daylight and then move in.

lick

You never know what will show up during the rut. Unfortunately he could be miles from there now. Good Luck !

gbfan10
    Hastings, Mn

Our first season was early this year and the rut wasn’t in swing yet. I wish I would have picked second season, but there is always muzzleloader.

(I hope he’s not on someones wall by now lol)

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

Great looking buck Some good info already, if he hasn’t followed a doe out during the rut, I would be identifying food sources and possible travel routes. Hit the routes with cams and wait till you have him figured out. Late season and the survival instinct can be a great advantage to us hunters. Wish ya the best of luck

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.