Anyone else?

• dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

I am trying something new this year, normaly gun hunt minnesotas first season but instead this year I am keeping the bow out to hopefully get the shot opportunity with the bow on the one ive been seeing lately and gun hunt the second season. Has anyone chose to take the same route or in the past had sucess oping for second season gun?

todders
    Shoreview, MN

I love my bow more than any other weapon but until I get a few mature bucks under my belt, would never forgive myself if one walked by at 70 yards ! Best of luck to you with the stick and string, pictures of bow hunters in blaze are always nice

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

YES
    I used to do it all the time. I HANDGUN hunted second season always. But now I don’t handgun much at all…just Bow…
    I hope you just do what you feel right in doing….good luck and be safe either way.

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

Tods thanks gonna give it a whack tomorrow I know Ill regret it but hey huntings always about regrets and “What ifs” thats why we hunt. Flat glad your supporting the native way best a luck to both of you!

gobbler
    Central, MN

Bow only here. It doesn’t matter what season. I didn’t shoot my first good buck until my 5th year of bow only hunting. I wouldn’t look at it as a lost opp if a shooter walks by out of bow range. If it’s meant to be, you will get a good one. Good luck with the bow and late season with the gun.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.