Colder Weather Finally!

• dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

I don’t know if anyone else has looked or not but my blood is just pumping for this weekend… The October weather we have been waiting for is finally about to set in and starting this weekend with lows in the mid 30’s planning on doing some major sitting this weekend on a field edge anyone else planning on going out this weekend?

lick

I was pumped until I saw the forecasted wind of 40 MPH tomorrow and 25 MPH all weekend. Scrapes and rubs are popping up all over it’s so close to game on I can smell it !

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

I do also take that into thought where I’ll be looking at WNW@ 18mph saturday then sunday NW@ 8mph which a NW wind is good for me, but all in all I missed last weekend of hunting in general and it’s just killing with that itch to get back into the stand!

lick

I haven’t been out for 10 days. I think tonight should be good. Leaving here in a few minutes

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

Go get ’em pat I would go tonight but big game tonight for the city title Red Raider Nation pride and tomorrow morning here I come goodluck!

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

Don’t like the looks of a %30 chance of precip sunday morning shucks I hope it holds off

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.