Growth Updates

• bowhuntmn

Here are some updated pictures from one property in SE MN.
    I don’t feel like I recognize any of these bucks so far from last year, although I had my cams out only really late in the summer on this property due to just getting permission. There were two bucks last year in the 160’s, one that I got a 45 yard peek at, but no shot due to rain/wind. Some lookers developing here, and one “trophy doe” that ruined at least one hunt, look at the noggin on her!

bowhuntmn

I should mention that I’ve been taking a different approach to cameras this year. I have been attempting to set cameras “on the way” to food, water, bedding- rather than setting them over food, water, and bedding. Hopefully this helps me set some kind of a pattern. I know that some of them are near food, but none of them are over my food plots or ponds, although thats where all of these deer were headed, or came from. I hope that first one goes down on opener, I have him on a couple of other cameras running a ridge line for the past 2-3 weeks!

huntalot60
    wisconsin

wow there are some hogs in there

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

Nice deer man Is that a split G2 on Buck #1 (his left) or a tipped in G3? Either way a great deer, but if thats a split G2 he’s going to have some great palmation and mass going on there

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Jealous!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.