Dreams to Reality Taxidermy

• protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

Anyone heard or know of someone that has taken a deer here to have it mounted I picked up a flier at the butcher for a $279.00 shoulder mount at this taxidermy before November 30th I just don’t know what their work is like…

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

Their works looks pretty good from their website. I see their normal price is $400.00 for a whitetail so that looks a good deal.

Dreams to Reality Taxidermy

bennyj
    sunrise mn

Protour,

Mark’s work is good. I know he is trying to drum up some biz that why the price of a head mount is so cheap.

I know mark and his work. My brother has the caribou, a pheasant and also an 8 pointer that is on his website. That bear on his website is mine.(it’s the one on the top of the screen) I wasn’t so sure I wanted a life size mount but it is pretty amazing to look at everyday. The bear is my first ever and taken off of my property to boot. I am very proud of that bear.

I am a pretty picky person when it comes to taxidermy. If it is gonna be in my house it better look perfect.

I couldn’t believe but my brother and his BIL shot nice deer last year and Both Mark and Dwayne came out and capped out the deer they had. Customer service was excellent and they had a great turn around time with the deer heads too.

I am not trying to plug a biz but you won’t be disappointed. I hope Mark and his taxidermy are around for a long time.

Good luck with your choice of taxidermy place.

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Everyone around Rochester is getting $450-$525 for a shoulder mount. $279 seems scary cheap and $400 seems too cheap??

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

Thanks Benny

I don’t know what type of mount this price entails though Hopefully i can get some type of tilt instead of a straight neck

coppertop
    Central MN

PT- Almost all shoulder forms are within just a few dollars of each other. So pose should’nt have much to do with it. These are wall forms of course.

bennyj
    sunrise mn

I just called Mark. It is any shoulder mount form you pick.

Good luck give him a call.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

Awesome thanks Benny

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I have seen that ad on CL!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.