Trail cam pics

• fishsjj

Not anything too big, but some of the pictures are interesting. Just thought I would share.

lick

Awesome pics thanks for sharing

big_g
    Isle, MN

Looking good What kind of camera is that ???

lick

Quote:

Looking good What kind of camera is that ???

Reconyx they are supposed to be “top of the line”

dylan1123
    wisconsin

not saying anything but cuddle back are way better than reconyx ir at nigh sorta ruins the pictures so cuddle back all the way nice deer pictures thow

shednut
    22 feet up

That first one is pretty beefy! Nice pics, wierd to see them sparring in velvet.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Some great looking bucks!

Quote:

not saying anything but cuddle back are way better than reconyx ir at nigh sorta ruins the pictures so cuddle back all the way nice deer pictures thow

Sorry – I have to disagree with you on your statement above and I have used both cameras within the last year. Also, here’s a comparison of IR night photos with the Reconyx and the Cuddeback. Notice the poor quailty of the cuddeback. 2009 Flash Range Test

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Nice bucks, neat to see the pretend sparring. Good to see they are sizing each other up, hard horns in just a couple weeks!!!

walleyefisher87
    Central MN/SJU

Nice bucks, neat to see the pretend sparring. Good to see they are sizing each other up, hard horns in just a couple weeks!!!

x2…bring on the fall, although my goal is to shoot a mature buck sometime in my life in full velvet…had a chance on a 135ish 10 pointer two years ago, but just could not get him close enough…its tough to do in MN

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Looking good

Looking GREAT!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Some great looking bucks!

Quote:

Sorry – I have to disagree with you on your statement above and I have used both cameras within the last year. Also, here’s a comparison of IR night photos with the Reconyx and the Cuddeback. Notice the poor quailty of the cuddeback. 2009 Flash Range Test

I hate when they do a “fair comparison” and then proceed to show 8 models of one manufacturer and 1 model of another…. is that “fair” ??? I think they choose the poorest quality ones for the comparison, so they can skew their tests…but hey, that’s just how I would do it… Like the article says, it depends on alot of factors when taking IR shots, one of which is the camera itself… Another factor to consider, if a camera costs 2 times as much, shoudln’t the pictures be 2 times as good ??? It should all be relative…

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

The guy with a big scar on his right shoulder should be easy to keep track of.

huntalot60
    wisconsin

great pics, thanks for sharing

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.