BUCK MAGIC

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey steve.

if you are looking for a good doe scent. I have used EXCITE. last year after putting out 5 dip wicks out with that stuff on it, i had 5 bucks in my clearing in 1 1/2 hours, all running with nose to the ground. all out of arrow reach. but it was nice to see. I bought 2 bottles of it and have some left over for this year.

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey steve.

if you are looking for a good doe scent. I have used EXCITE. last year after putting out 5 dip wicks out with that stuff on it, i had 5 bucks in my clearing in 1 1/2 hours, all running with nose to the ground. all out of arrow reach. but it was nice to see. I bought 2 bottles of it and have some left over for this year.

shane

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Heres a site from the current worlds record holder of the biggest typical buck ever arrowed. Its Sam Colloras site and he raises the does, Its http://www.mrsdoepee.com/ I use this doe in estrous urin and i have bucks come in. There are other good ones too. Tinks is a good tarsal gland lure, I know guys use this with good results. I also cut the tarsal glands and dry them on each buck i get to use the next year.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Heres a site from the current worlds record holder of the biggest typical buck ever arrowed. Its Sam Colloras site and he raises the does, Its http://www.mrsdoepee.com/ I use this doe in estrous urin and i have bucks come in. There are other good ones too. Tinks is a good tarsal gland lure, I know guys use this with good results. I also cut the tarsal glands and dry them on each buck i get to use the next year.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Could be Steve, .com works on mine, Heck if i know

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Could be Steve, .com works on mine, Heck if i know

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I clicked on your message and it did go to hunting.net. I rebooted and typed in what i posted and it went to mrsdoepee. Im puzzled but didn’t take pc’s in school eigther.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I clicked on your message and it did go to hunting.net. I rebooted and typed in what i posted and it went to mrsdoepee. Im puzzled but didn’t take pc’s in school eigther.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Hey Dan, you and me both, they did not even have pc’s when I was in school

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Hey Dan, you and me both, they did not even have pc’s when I was in school

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

i used to work on an apple IIE, if you can remember them ones. the website that you are requesting could have a transfere to this page on the original site.

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

i used to work on an apple IIE, if you can remember them ones. the website that you are requesting could have a transfere to this page on the original site.

shane

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Actually, it’s because your had a . after the com in the hyper link. If you get rid of that it should work.
    Great info though! I too remember fondly working on the Apple II. What a fun machine.
    Steve

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Actually, it’s because your had a . after the com in the hyper link. If you get rid of that it should work.
    Great info though! I too remember fondly working on the Apple II. What a fun machine.
    Steve

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thanks shartky, problem solved

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thanks shartky, problem solved

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

That buck came from my neck of the woods. I live about 10 miles from the bow shop/ paint ball range they run. He killed another buck last year that was close to 200 also.

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

That buck came from my neck of the woods. I live about 10 miles from the bow shop/ paint ball range they run. He killed another buck last year that was close to 200 also.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.