Bringing up the the generations

• packingheat
    Reads Landing Mn

Well as my wife Holly was out hunting hard I was with our son, but after a week up north hunting and no meat hanging I had a chance to harvest a doe at our home but what came after is nothing that I could’ve expected.
    When I shot, my son came up to me and said Daddy did you get a deer? I said yes would you like to go see it? He jumped at the chance. So I got Hunter dressed up in orange and with Mom who came in after I shot we all headed down to the deer.
    I was really pumped up with my family with me, I was not ready for all the questions from Hunter our 3 year old. It was a real learing curve for all of Us .
    Now I can let Holly go after her own with out the preasure of Dad having to stay home with out a deer, Good Luck Holly.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Right on! It only gets better

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats to you & your Family!
    Hunter is jsust getting a taste. Wait till next year. Very cool and thanks for sharing!

Good luck to Holly the rest of her season!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congratulations Doug on your deer! It makes it extra special when you have your family join in on the celebration. I firmly believe that it’s never too early to introduce a child to hunting – great job!

DugMer

Congrats on a great harvest. Thanks for sharing your time in the woods with Ido.

pelzel12
    Plum City WI

Congrats!! it don’t get any better than that.

packingheat
    Reads Landing Mn

Thank You all;

Jon Stevens
    Northfield, Wi

Soon I will be in the same boat as you. Right now I have a son that’s almost 2. His favorite word is “buck”, as he points to the wall. We stopped to chat at the local archery shop a few nights ago. They have a ton of mounts and sheds. I could hardly get a word in edge wise. All could hear was BUCK! BUCK! BUCK!…..
    At least my wife is finally getting used to hearing him blow on an old grunt tube I gave him ….

packingheat
    Reads Landing Mn

Jigger, that’s pretty much how it started around here. It’s a great boat to be in.

lick

Quote:

Congrats to you & your Family!
    Hunter is just getting a taste. Wait till next year. Very cool and thanks for sharing!

Good luck to Holly the rest of her season!

big_g
    Isle, MN

With a name like Hunter…. I think he was destined to be Way to take the pressure off Holly Good luck to her

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.