Lucky pants

• umichjesse
    Plymouth

5 years ago I picked a pair of Scentlock bibs because I thought I was going to start bow hunting after moving back home after graduating from undergrad.

Long story short, between trout, steelhead and walleye fishing spring through summer, pheasant and grouse hunting and trib fishing for salmon in the fall, coyote hunting and ski racing all winter, and a duller activities such as work and grad school, I haven’t felt I have the time to dedicate myself to bow hunting. I want to be 95% confident with my archery skills to know that I will put down a whitetail every time I shoot. They deserve the respect.

Anyways, these pants definitely weren’t a wasted purchase. They have been my horseshoe and I absolutely dread the day they wear out. I have a feeling that I will be wearing them with patches long into the future.

Check out the common thread in these pics besides my ugly mug.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Hey, can I borrow them, for say a week.

muskybones

nice bucks. i would patch them to

pelzel12
    Plum City WI

Yeah I would by a safe for those pants in the offseason.

Nice Bucks

lick

nice even after they completly fall apart i would keep a piece of them in a pocket of my new ones

coppertop
    Central MN

Luck does not produce annual deer like that. You’ve obviously done your homework too. Luck does help. I once had a lucky Golds Gym t-shirt that was my first layer,well it fell victim to a badly cut finger from my limbing saw as a large band aid was cut from it a few weeks back. Thing hadn’t produced for me in a couple years so it got what it deserved. Congrats on a great mess of trophies!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.