Deer attractants?

• ben_dvoracek
    Eden Prairie, MN

Has anyone ever tried deer attractants with any success?

I hunt in Wisconsin and and have 2 weeks to wait until the gun opener and am thinking of buying an attractant. I have seen several commercials for XWT Rut Fuel by Extreme Whitetail Technologies and it looks pretty good. This is what they claim.

“Are you looking for a product that truly performs as described? Are you looking for ultimate power and the edge to attract bucks, when and where you want? Are you looking for a product that has explosive attracting capabilities to attract bucks during daylight hours and a product that will not mold with the slightest amount of moisture? Rutfuel XP is your solution! After 2 years in development, XWT has developed the most advanced whitetail feed attractant the hunting industry and you as the consumer has ever seen. Rutfuel XP has been developed for the every day hunter and professional land and game manager. Rutfuel XP has been tested in all types of conditions and has been proven to dominate the leading competitor brands. Rutfuel XP has been formulated with premium grade products and has a highly addictive flavor that deer simply can’t resist, they can’t get enough! The results are complete addiction. Rutfuel XP is a multi-use product that can be used to take inventory of the deer on your property, aid in antler development and help you pattern any deer/buck that you want. Rutfuel XP is a simple, easy to use product, that can simply be poured directly on the ground, fed in any trough or gravity style feeder and can also be mixed with corn at a rate of 1-2 gallons per fifty pounds, the Xtreme aroma and additive palatability that Rutfuel XP delivers will ignite the deer activity to any area you chose. Rutfuel XP will exceed your wildest imagination and expectations when it comes to serious deer attraction. Rutfuel XP will be the last deer attractant you will ever need and forever change the way you look and feel about whitetail feed attractants. Put the power of Rutfuel XP to work for you.”

I have always been very sceptical of buying products like this because they usually cost a lot of money and I am not sure they actually work or not.

What products out there do people use and have had sucess with? Is it worth the money?

thanks,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.