Bushnell Trail Cam

• Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Well after 2 days I eagerly grabbed the card to see what I got… Not much, at least its working. Gotta play with trigger speed settings, getting nothing but butts!

Jami

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Retilled and planted the rest of the plot on saturday, laid down some minerals last night! Hopefully we keep getting some rain and some heat to get things to grow a bit, or out comes the water trailer…

Bring on the deer…

Jami

lick

good work jami

tell the butts to quit driving by the camera on the 4-wheeler

i normally hit mine twice with the tiller you do yours twice??

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

what did you plant in the plot this year?

jessica011

Jami

I wonder if the camera might be to close to were you
    want to take pictures, not sure just a guess. I have a bushnell also, but I have mine set up to take 3 pictures
    per trigger and there are some triggers were the first picture just has the deer head or shoulder and the next
    two will have the whole deer in the pictures. So it seems
    like the camera is sensing animals but they are not in the
    viewing area quite yet. Other then that I have been quite happy with how this camera works.
    Good Luck with your camera Jami.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I agree with John Jami. It looks like that camera is pointed up and shooting a lot of sky. Tilt that camera down a little and it will pick up those deer that are cutting in front a lot quicker.

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Jami

I wonder if the camera might be to close to were you
    want to take pictures, not sure just a guess. I have a bushnell also, but I have mine set up to take 3 pictures
    per trigger and there are some triggers were the first picture just has the deer head or shoulder and the next
    two will have the whole deer in the pictures. So it seems
    like the camera is sensing animals but they are not in the
    viewing area quite yet. Other then that I have been quite happy with how this camera works.
    Good Luck with your camera Jami.

Thanks Jon/Lip I’ll give that a whirl, time to break out the book…. Takes a nice picture of my backside though….

Yup Gut, double tilled it, fun for the first 1/2 hour…

Big E, the implement had a 25lb sack mixed with rape, turnips and something else….. We’ll see how she goes, now time to finish up the man shack!

Jami

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.