• rangerski
    North Metro

WOW!!!!!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Ya hes a nice one forsure.

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

I don’t think i would be to shoot, i would be shaking to bad looking at that rack. WOW!!!!

walleyefisher87
    Central MN/SJU

amazing. its unreal the number of bucks down there, and the size. Im almost scared to put a number to that deer, but its high and i wouldn’t be suprised if its in the 200 range. Shows management works. Good luck in harvesting that deer. Hopefully some lucky hunter will get a chance down in Buffalo County

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I’m afraid I would have to let him walk! You guys call yourselves hunters…how can you tell the size of that rack with all that brush on it?

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Awesome looking buck. One of the farms that Scott Kirkpatrick (Buffalo Cty Outfitters) leases is right next to where we hunt. Hopefully that’s where he got the video!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Found out this buck lives about 3 miles away from where we hunt.

gobbler
    Central, MN

i hope somebody gets that pig

putt2winn
    Eau Claire, WI

info link guessing world record maybe 240 range.

LINK

flick
    Alma WI

This buck was 200inches two years ago……..buddy has film of it…there is four guys that are hunting this deer..guy saw it last year during gun hunting but he was movin too fast through the brush.didnt want to take the shot….in fear of wounding it an havin the neighbors get it…makes the 180 we got on camera look like a 2 1/2

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.