TMUSKYS Buck

• mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

After being away from hunting for a number of years, My Brother Tony Got a new black powder & With it he took this SE MN Buck. Congrats Bro! 8 pter 15 1/4 inside.
    He called this buck in with the MAD grunt-Growl call. This buck came in hot & was trashing trees on his back legs. I’ll let him tell the whole story!! AWSOME Call guy’s & gal’s

pahaarstad
    metro

great buck I would like to here the story.

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Don’t be shy Tmusky

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

A buck coming in on his back legs thrashing his rack? Id like to hear the story too

tony m
    byron mn.

I,have not hunted for 20 years. but the last 2 winters i have been laid up after a couple surgerys, and alot of time to watch the outdoor channel.witch got me back in the woods.I blind called with mads heat bleet then there grunt grawl and a rattle bag. And smash crash hear comes a buck going crazy on several trees. stops about 75 yards out, i can watch him stand up on his back feet and just go nuts rakeing this tree, I have no shot and i am just a little excited at this point,he snorts looks around looks the other way i gave a short bleet. he comes 10 yards closer up again racking another tree and as soon as he put all 4’s on the groundthe second time i shot,the rest is history. I could not belive my good fortune!!! as i didn’t think i would probably even get a chance to shoot a buck. good thing for me my brother engouraged me to go as well, and let me pick one of the better spots. thats the story, not as good as the memory.

coppertop
    Central MN

Congrats tmusky! Sounds like you got him worked up! Cool story. Congrats on a great buck!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.