Deeper Fish Finder as a Flasher.

• MplsOutdoors

I went out to test the deeper fish finder as an ice fishing. Turns out it works great, we only caught a few bull heads but the fish finder worked great. Marked a alot of fish and it was very accurate recording all of my jig strokes and the fish when they did come and hit the jig. The only downside is the battery life, while the battery on the deeper can last you around 6 hours, it will usually drain your phone battery first, I suggest putting it on airplane mode. Anyways a great product I would recommend if you are looking to get a cheap option as a flasher.

Ryan P
    Farmington

Cool review and video!!! I’ve wondered how well those things work. I have two concerns though. One my $700 iPhone would be on the bottom of the lake for sure. Two, how does it work with 24″-36″ of ice. I feel like the thicker ice would not work well since you can’t get the transducer down underneath the ice. I’m curious to hear more about it once there is more ice. As for shore fishing and just having a portable flasher that is really cool!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.