Thorne Brothers Ice Fishing Sale!!!

• MattJohnson
    Blaine, MN

Thorne Brothers Annual Truckload Sale!!!
    November 26-28, 2010

EVERYTHING in-store will be on sale! Stop in and re-stock from the summer season, get a jump start on your holiday shopping, or stock up on ice fishing gear! Take advantage of our best prices of the season!

Sale Hours:
    Friday, Nov 26: 5:30am-8:30pm
    Saturday, Nov 27: 5:30am-5:00pm
    Sunday, Nov 28: 5:30am-3:00pm

10091 Central Ave (Hwy 65), Blaine MN, 55434
    PH: 763-572-3782 Email: [email protected]
    http://www.thornebros.com

I’m looking forward to chatting with all of you! If you make it by the store please throw something at me and say hi!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I sat in one last weekend! They are the cats meow for smoothing out a ride and MUCH better looking then the original.

They kinda have that “high tech” look now.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

The 2 major improvements that I have noticed is that you can now spin your seats all the way around without hitting the sides of the boats and also less things sticking out from the seats to catch your line, net or your knees on. All that on top of a much easier install makes me give them 2

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Are they also lighter???

wannaplay

Can you put one under a SmokerCraft seat?

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Could you put these on a tiller?

brett-king

Hey guys ill see if I can answer your questions . Weight wise they are about the same give or take . They take up far less room and they require no boat alterations in most cases. Also he’s this new Ultra should accommodate any boat seat including captains chairs and yes they will work in tillers the only downfall is tiller guys generally like an adjustable height pedestal so they can go up and down for driving. Also the new Ultra includes the shorter pedestal for the price and installs in fifteen minutes. We have a YouTube video showing the install on our web page.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Brett pretty much answered it all!!

If you look at the base in the picture that is the base that comes with it. If you can mount that base in your boat you can mount the new seats!

Matt M
    Blaine, MN

Does anyone know the measurement from boat floor to bottom of seat with these installed? Thinking about them but don’t want to be looking over the top of the windshield.

Thanks, Matt

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

It looks like its about 14″ to the bottom of the seat base. There is about 2 to 3″ of adjustment on the ride height though also.

Matt M
    Blaine, MN

Thanks a lot Eric!!!!!

Matt

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.